Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Tune For Tuesday #1

I thought I would start a new weekly feature on my blog called A Tune for Tuesday.  I am a huge music lover, and I use it to inspire me throughout the day.  Music is always playing in my car and in my home.  It gets me energized, it relaxes me and it moves me.  Why not share some of my favorite tunes on my playlist that inspire me?

(An excellent teacher and a member of my Twitter PLN, Patrick Andrus, has a wonderful blog that I really enjoy reading.  He has a weekly feature called Music Monday, in which he posts videos of songs that he utilizes to inspire his 4th grader writers in class.  While I have not used this strategy in my classroom, I very much enjoy the music he posts regularly on his blog. Thanks to Patrick for the musical inspiration.)

Thought I'd start with a song I think is pretty much perfect...Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment